Thursday, July 24, 2008

Raffie Simons presents... The Astronaut Pocket Trainers!!!

I love fashion did I tell you yet?!?!?!?!

Naw course not shit this is the first fuckin' day of this whole new beginning of new shit that the new world will see in the new universe right? Right?

I don't make sense you say?

Well then if that's the case... just lemme show you something about the flyest fuckin' kicks ever in the whole wide GALAXY!

RAFFUMONIEL SIMINONIONS


Raf Simons = Beast in a Pale White Body...


I present to you on behalf of RAF by Raf Simons...


The Astronaut Pocket Trainers...


Too Damn Fly...









OMG!

Well... the story goes... that...

One day patent leather & suede had sex… and these astronaut pocket trainers are the consequences of that wild sexual combination. With zip pockets on the back, (because you never can not have enough pockets) they are a serious set of sneakers. They will set you back around £380 but I'd say it's worth more than that... Hell that's a damn bargain... I'd give my arm up because you can't wear shoes on arms can you now? Think about it people! THINK!

Fuck gloves! Shoes rule all day!

No comments: