Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great Tidings!

Today we begin the new era of that which I call, "le garçon le peau, sauveur universel" which translates to... "The boy Le Peau, Savior of the Universe!" Ehhh... a bit extreme I guess but hey never know! One day I might just be the one you look up to and say... "Ahhh... I wish I was like Space Captain Le Peau!" Or not...

Anyways to the main point of my blog...

This blog is basically all about the things I do as far as

- The Bread Winners


- The Allophacique Music Experience & Entertainment Consortium



- Hollywood Night Life
- The filming of my life and the reality of my world
- New World Order Theories & UFO's & Aliens and all that crap
- HOT NEW MUSIC & VIDEOS from AME artists of course and NEW or OLD but JUST HOTT ish coming from whoever!
- Videos in general about my favorite TV shows to movies and explanations about "tings o' dat sort!"
- Lastly but not least... Just the insides of my brain. "WHY SO SERIOUS?"

So sit back and take the space ship for a ride!

No comments: