Friday, August 22, 2008

Met Mos Def @ HUF!

I

MET

@



It was hella random... but it just proved to my cuzzin Jeff that when I say,

"I'm one lucky mother fuck"

It's pretty much true...

That one instance just proved it basically...

Anyways...

Def & I just talked about Bread Winners...

And how I think he should rock one...

Even though he does have his own clothing line already...

Guess what...

Got the mailing addy now...

Bread Winners Move.

+

Oh yeah...

Talked to him about music too...

He said...

"Oh yeah? That's cool uhm... here I got a contact email for you... lemme write it down... it's

_ E _ _ R E _ _ _ N _ G _ _ U _ @ G M A I L . C O M
lol... figure that one out ill give you $20!

Just hit me up on there and someone either me my manager or the office will answer"

Excitement brews in the house of AME...

I


AM

REALLY



No comments: