Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Downloads Galore!

my baby face say welks!
Click the Pic for a Special Track!

It's Usher "Traffic"

This is basically just a bunch of downloads
I put together every now and then...
ALL NEW
BTW don't ask me if its hott or not
lol
Why would I put wack music up?

LOL

Ya'll So Craysee!

West Coast
Clyde Carson ft. The Game "Tonight" (Prod. by Teddy Reily)
Clyde Carson "U Got Me" (Prod. by The Underdogs)
Clyde Carson ft. Avant "One Night" (Prod. by J.R. Rotem)

Ya Boy "Recession"
The Game "Superman" (Prod. by Just Blaze)
Hot Dollar "Dirty Dirty" (Prod. By Klasic)
K.Dot, Ya Boy, Crooked I, Jay Rock & Toussaint "80 Bars of Fury"

Roscoe Umali ft. Talib Kweli "Find A Way" (Prod. by Amil G)

Balance ft. Big Rich & G Stack "I Can Give It To You" (Prod. by Icon)

Ya Boy "Knock On Wood (Remix)" (Prod. by Infa Red)

Ya Boy "Must Be"
Ya Boy "They Know Me" (Prod. by Dr. Dre)

Schoolboy Q "Put on for the 50s"

Crooked I ft. Glasses Malone & Hard Head "I'm Cold"

Glasses Malone ft. Lil Wayne & Cam'ron "Where It At"

Ca$his & Young Dre ft. Kurupt & Freeway "Why Not (Remix)"

Hot Dollar "All I Need"

FT "My Story" (Prod. by Dr. Dre & Dewaun Parker)

Diligentz "Hella Tight"

R&B
Johnta Austin "I Need A Girl" (Prod. by Johnta Austin)
John Legend "If You're Out There"
Ne-Yo "Not Perfect"
Keri Hilson "Energy"
Taio Cruz ft. Sugababes & Busta Rhymes "She's Like a Star (Remix)"
Jamie Foxx "Taxi" (Prod. by Klasic)
J. Holiday "Can't Stop" (Prod. by Cornaboyz)
Chris Brown "Dreamer"
Ne-Yo ft. David Banner "Miss Independent"
Cassie "Over It" (Prod. by the Underdogs)
Chris Brown ft. Dre "Flying Solo"
Trey Songz "Cuddy Buddy"
Bobby Valentino ft. Yung Joc "Beep Beep" (Prod. by Tim & Bob)
Katy Perry ft. Flo-Rida "I Kissed a Girl (Remix)" (Prod. by Breeze)
Anthony Hamilton ft. David Banner "I'm Cool"
Bertell ft. Bun B "She Bad"
The Dream "Should've Been You"
Sonny Blaq "Standing Ovation" (Prod. by Bryan-Michael Cox)
Trey Songz "Hold It"
Christina Milian "One Kiss"

Chris Brown "Captive" (Prod. by Polow Da Don)
Keri Hilson ft. R. Kelly "#1 Sex" (Prod. by Polow Da Don)
Usher ft. Ying Yang Twins & Ghostwridah "Don't Hurt 'Em" (Prod. JLack)
Keri Hilson ft. Akon "Mic Check" (Prod. by Timbaland)
Keri Hilson "Slow Dance" (Prod. by The Royal Court)

Ne-Yo "Ghetto Love Story"

Midwest/South/East
Dre ft. Chris Brown "Hologram" (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
Lil Wayne ft. Nutt Da Kidd & Mack Maine "Talk to the Pillow"
Lil Wayne ft. Nutt Da Kidd "Bullshit"
Lupe Fiasco, Wale & Kardinal Offishall "Dope Boy" (Prod. by Greg Street & Don Cannon)
Bathgate "Pockets Full of Money" (Prod. by Neptunes)
p.s. This doesnt sound Neptunes...

Spitfiya "Step in the Scene" (Prod. by Klasic)
Rhymefest ft. Kanye West "Bounce" (Prod. by Kanye West)
Lupe Fiasco "Gangsta" (Prod. by DJ Marbl)
Kardinal Offishall ft. The Dream "Gimme Some" (Prod. by The Dream)
Trick Daddy ft. KC "I Am the Realest" (Prod. by The Runners)
Cam'ron "I Came for You"
T.I. ft. The Dream "Like I Do" (Prod. by Jazzy Pha & The Dream)
T.I. ft. Rhianna "Living Your Life"
Fiend ft. Lil Wayne "Gangsta Muzik"
Willie Da Kid ft. Bun B, Trey Songz, L.A. Da Darkman, Gucci Mane & Yung Joc "Love for Money"
Shifta ft. Flo-Rida "Do It"
K-Boy tha Prince "Beatin' Up That Pussy"
Webbz ft. Talib Kweli, Flo-Rida, N.O.R.E., Brisco, Mistah F.A.B. & Skyzoo "Helluva Day"
Young Jeezy ft. NaS "My President" (Prod. by the Bizness)
Geolani ft. St. Laz "Dollar Circulate" (Prod. by 9th Wonder)
Chrome ft. T-Pain "She Fine" (Prod. by DJ Paul & Juicy J)
Gucci Mane ft. Yo Gotti, Shawty Lo & Gorilla Zoe "Lodi Dodi"
T.I. ft. Usher "My Life, Your Entertainment" (Prod. by Drumma Boy)
Parker Brotherz ft. Talib Kweli, Big Pooh & Naledge "Text Me"
Young Dro ft. Ricco "Do it in the Shower"
K. Sparks ft. Kid Cudi "Take 'Em High" (Prod. by Pod Joseph)

Furreals...

I just did all that...

Ya ass better download ever damn track...
No thanks to my assistants who didnt do shit...

anyways

Welks.

No comments: